Hump Your Readers Wednesday 5.19.2010


Every Wednesday we will let authors spotlight the reviews that made them feel all fuzzy inside!


Cullen, Unscripted by FL95  
Review by laddymischief 

"...if you and MrsTheKing were to collaborate on a story that brings the funny the world would implode."


The Ride by aylah50 
Review by icrodriguez

I can honestly say that I am thrilled to have found such a gorgeously written story. I truly cannot wait to read more. I'm in awe.

Amazing writing, Darlin'.


Two Makes Three by xXTailoreddreamsXx
Review by leen-cullen

 CH17

That last line, "No more fucking baby steps" was a fucking awesome way to close it out!

I just finished reading the story in one sitting. Amazing. I can't wait to see what happens.

Ok, please don't let anything bad happen to Edward's job. He worked his ass off and he's finally happy. It would suck if he didn't get the promotion because he was too stressed about keeping Bella happy. I mean he's stressed about her best friend leaving her for a few weeks. Bella's not a little girl. She went through a really horrible break up but she can handle some time away from her friend can't she. She's an adult.

And I totally understand Bella's point of view about keeping the Jacob event a secret. I wouldn't want Edward to freak either. Although in hind sight, it probably wasn't such a good idea.

Can Bella please show Edward her sketch book? Please? He's so sad that she hasn't opened up to him about it. It's heart-breaking :(

I love this story! Please update soon!


If you have any reviews you would like to add to the blogroll, please fill out this form http://bit.ly/bo7E34


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home