Hump Your Readers Wednesday 5.26.2010

Every Wednesday we will let authors spotlight the reviews that made them feel all fuzzy inside!



Fallen Princess by Bforqueen
Review by Jules

Incredible? Stunning? Thoroughly engaging? All of the above.

Questions were answered and questions were raised. Obviously the Cullens are the ones that arrived on the scene there, or at least some fraction of them.

I'm actually a fan of evil cliffies (even as a reader) and that one was just breathtaking "I know you." Who does she know? I can't wait to discover...

The description of her stumbling upon the body in the morgue was so accurate, so gory and I could picture it clearly. And the heartbreaking realization of what Felix had to do left her with no other choice. I imagine a shift in the story is coming. I'm so excited to take this ride you invited me on and wait for each chapter with bated breath.

MWAH!

Divinity by booboo.kitty2.0
Review by Scarlette72

Your mind is so unusual. I don't know how you come up with these stories but I do love them.

Review by maria2906

awwwwwwwwwwww! Damn I can't believe I hadn't reviewed *facepalm* I was reading it at work and i didn't have the chance.

That was an amazing chapter! Stupid sicko Mike always getting in the middle one way or the other..how adorable is Edward getting all stalkerish and obsessed with his phone? He's so cuteeee! Even when they fight they love each other so much ugh! They melt my heart!

That last scene was sweet as hell! I'm so happy she has Edward, she needs some warmth and calmness and pure love in her life..and so does he *sigh*..love them


Review by SmuttierThanYou

*hugs pillow* oh man, he's in for it and then she's gonna find out and then it's just going to be bad all around. I feel like I'm watching a train wreck fixing to happen and I can't look away because I know in some sick twisted morbid way it's going to be Uber interesting...yeah, I'm sick, don't judge.

Strange Bedfellows by the bouquet
Review by Alverdine

*sigh* I don't even know what to say. Your *prōsa* smells of flowers in the dead of winter. Though really...there is nothing straight-forward about it. It's not even that the pieces are missing. ... the picture is missing. And here I am trying to put together this 3D puzzle and it should have driven me up the walls by now, and it hasn't...because every piece is literature, every brush of italics is art, every space is the interval between two heart beats. I just... I almost don't want to be finished with it. I simply don't want to put it back in the box.

Becoming Bella Swan by BellaFlan

BF's note: Hey pimps, I'm humping my own reader this week for sharing this epic funny link and making my week:

"Even Edward Fucking Cullen can't get away with that kind of bullshit."

Thank god that SOMEONE doesn't let Edward get away with any cheesy line he wants to spout off with. I'm guilty of that sometimes.

How sad is it that every time I read your story the only mental image I can muster of Edwards penis, is of that new sparkly pale vibrator by Tantus?


Mind you, the reviews for that thing were quite disturbing.

Anyway, I can't wait for another update. I sequel with delight when I get an alert that you've added another chapter!

If You Ask Me by Sandy
Review by SaritaDreaming

Screaming Sandy! You finally got your story up here! I hope you're planning to have at least another chapter...because we need a LEMON! :-)

Loved the story. I'll bet every woman who's in a so-so relationship wishes something like this would happen to them. Deep down, I think we all hope love at first site exists. This story really gets down in there and digs around in those feelings. I absolutely love it! But, again, I hope there is a citrus-filled chapter 2 on the way! (And you know I will bug you relentlessly until you do it...hehe)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home