Straight to the Vein - Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003




Click the player above to listen right here on our site.
 
or






A Straight to the Vein podcast will focus on a specific fic, and we won’t be afraid to talk about any aspect of it – including spoilers. These will be stand-alone episodes, so you only have to listen to ones about fics you’re interested in. In the regular show, we don’t let each other go on about any one fic for too long – there will be no such rule here!





This installment of SttV, we discuss Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003 one of the "classics". Flanny and Kari are joined by guest pimp Katinki.





Summary: 

Edward and Bella have dark pasts that leave them severely emotionally scarred, with nightmares that force them to stay awake. They meet and begin to form a bond during the night hours. AH, Highly OOC, Rated M for dark themes. No rape, no cutting. BxE





Links:

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 1:50 AM , Anonymous DayAnnKnight said...

I am Such a bad fan girl, I havn't Read this one yet. WTF Am I thinking..You Rec it I will read it! LOL Well ladies now that I have Listened I will Stop everything and Read it!
Great job ladies!
~DayAnnKnight

 
At July 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Galathea said...

Hi I got here thanks to twitter and I like it very much! I'm a super fan of WA and I had the pleasure to read it when it was WIP and it was amazing!
The comments are very insifull and precise.
byebye

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home