Episode 5 - Never Bet Against Alice


In this episode Althea, Flanny, Kari and special guest Feathersmmmm discuss rec's!





Click the player above to listen right here on our site

or


Show Notes:
We were very excited to have Alice on the show. We all agree that she gives out some of the best rec's in the fandom and there was no one better to discuss this with.

Where you can find Alice (feathersmmmm).

The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
Edward Wallbanger by feathersmmmm

Some topics discussed:
Where do you get your recs?
Classic recs you can never go wrong with.
Rec Blogs.

Our Blog Poll

Fics Mentioned
Classic Rec’s

Super Fics  


Great Vamp AU Rec’s

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM , Blogger insanemum said...

As someone who is pretty new to fic (4 months) I find your site to be a fantastic resource. I want rec's from knowledgable people with a lot of experience - and that's what this site gives me. I don't have the time and the know-how to do it myself, so listening to you ladies talk with such passion about what you like is great and puts me on the right track. I've read so many of your rec's now. You are my No.1 source for the "good stuff". Keep up the great work and keep laughing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home