Hump Your Readers Wednesday 7.21.2010

Every Wednesday we will let authors spotlight the reviews that made them feel all fuzzy inside!



Review by Jennmc75
Chapter 13
I loved Bella giving him the snow-globe.  That was such an awesome gift.  The cell phone was extremely practical in the sense that adding her to his plan would normally only cost like $10 a month.  I'm sure Edward didn't' get her the free cheapy phone you get with adding a line but still, the cost of the phone is usually discounted so it's really not an extravagant gift.

I'm so glad you added her parents questioning her about Jake's phone call.  That was exactly the reaction I expected from both of them.

Edward beating himself up over lusting after Bella was so canon.  Thanks for adding that in too.  That is such a part of his character that I think we need to see him suffer a bit in his head.  There's nothing better than a brooding Eddie ;)

Yay for Edward not saying no, but saying not right now.  Hopefully that set Bella's mind at ease.

Great job with this chapter!  Can't wait for 14 :)

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes by  Confettirainfall
Review by Caius09
Chapter 13
I really want to slap Bella. She was rather childish at the beginning of this chapter. Only thing missing was a foot stomp. She sure does come on a little strong for someone so shy.

Confetti, I love you for PurrWard! ""I want you!""... Oh my! I think I just melted.

And yup, I still want to smack Bella. I never liked her attitude towards presents or surprises. When a guy wants to woo you, you let him. Unless it's a guy like Newton, then yeah, even I'd refuse.

Loved how sweet Edward was at the end and effectively turning Bella's attention away from sex, LOL.

Becoming Bella Swan by BellaFlan
Review by Katinki
Chapter 48
This made me cry. I hate you and love you all at once. And I'm not going to theorize since that wouldn't be fair.

""The pills?"" It was a question posed to myself, since I was alone in my head. Edward was nothing but shards of glass: cold, sharp, and so beautiful. / ""You took them,"" he confirmed, and rainbows bounced off of his skin. / ""Am I dead, Edward?"" / ""We're running out of time."" / ... / ""Bella..."" / ""It's over, Edward."" I drew back the curtain, searching, always searching for something that couldn't possibly be there. / ... / ""Fuck, Edward. How could you do this to me? How could you let me believe this was real?"" / ""I just want to take you home,"" he repeated. He was beautiful in the moonlight. Somehow he was sparkling, the delicate light through the window casting shadows on his face, emphasizing his dramatic bone structure. / Now that it was too late, I knew I wanted to go home with him. More than anything, I wanted us to be together forever. / ""Goodbye."" / ""I'm not leaving you,"" he insisted.

""Edward was nothing but shards of glass: cold, sharp, and so beautiful."" - that is actually my favorite line in this entire fic.

Review by BuffBronze
Prologue
I knew he'd fuck up....I knew he'd fuck up in the very first chapter....not even the first chapter....the prologue...he fucked up in the prologue....*sigh* that's my man....hehe

I just love that Bella has him by the balls.....and pup's on her side too of course.

Jo...i seriously love you for bringing the Dick and Swan back to us...can't wait to get into the mystery of the airline princess...cos you write the mystery sooooooooooo good.

Prologue
<3 Have I told you lately that I love you??? <3 LOL, 'cause I do :)

Glad to have the Dick back in all his magnificent glory *sighs* How I've missed him. And the Swan and the rest of the gang, this sure will be one hell of a ride ;)

And the Dick is so pussy whiped, which is very apropiate, you know.

Can't wait for more and Peace, Love & Patron to you my darling

Review by Cullenary
Prologue
awwww-its so good to have him back !  I Love that your writing these to with thier personalitites still completely in tact!  WAY more real and makes me jump up and down and squee with all the fuckery and fighting and shit that your gonna have fun writing!  And th continuation of my favorite work that should be added to the dictionary-fuckery, of course!  I also think its a riot that thier fighting about business cards!  Thats so fuckin funny and kills me cuz I had a boyfriend and made him business cards and he thought they sucked and it gave me a complex and I STILL haven't forgiven the fucker!(21 yrs ago and I STILL bitch about it!) But if it had been Cullen I would have blown him and thrown them in the trash!  Lov3 ya JoJo! Thanks for writing!xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxo

Losing Control by StupidLeeches
Review by MoonyMoonsault
Chapter 15
This story is fucking amazing!

AH-MA-ZING! I can not put it into words, but I spend the whole night reading all chapters.. Its 4 in the morning now and I have to get up at 6... BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!

Please update soon, I'm dying to find out what's going to happen...

Lillah and Embry are a perfect couple!:D

xxx

Losing Control by StupidLeeches
Review by valelf
Chapter 15
Oh, he is SO busted! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Give him hell, Lillah!

I loved the girl talks! This is just so good! These updates make me actually look forward to Tuesdays.

Fantastic chapter, Ladies!

Losing Control by StupidLeeches
Review by todream
Chapter 15
Oooh, that Embry is in Trou-ble. I wondered what she was going to do about the clothes thing. Oh, and the bite marks and hickeys...she's already embarrassed about everything.

He needs to realize that he has to let her know he loves her and wants her before he can even start to be protective like that.

She doesn't know he imprinted on her, does she?

You have me captivated by their relationship...I can't wait for more.

Exclusively by BoydBlog
Review by annatwo
chapter 2
I'm sorry I didn't review after I read the first chapter but I was absolutely awed by this story and just couldn't stop reading. I love Maya Banks and Lori Leigh and think they are great  writers of erotic stories with an actual storyline but they have nothing on you! I loved both points of view and I think the mark of a really good writer when you can write in two different perspectives enhancing an understanding of the storyline and bringing an increased depth to the emotions involved in the story.  Honestly one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Review by CrookedSmile
Chapter 1
I'm only posting this partially, because it's just way too long to post the whole thing, but this....this is why I write:

""I never got the chance to say that before. The more you wait for something, the more your expectations gets higher. And the more your expectations are high, the more you are likely to get disappointed. When you send the prologue, I was so excited and anxious for you. Was wondering about how the respons will be. The response was great. Cause, the prologue was great. And now, with the first chapter, I see it one more time that, you don't disappoint. I don't say it in a ""saying shit like that and putting a goddamn responsibility on your shoulders"" way. Just meaning that, I thing the Dick represent some part of you and he is so close to you that, you paint the picture so clear. So very real. So fucking perfect. There is no inconsistency within the characters. If someone comes and asks a question about ""how would The Dick react to this or that?"" the reader would probably be able to give the correct answer. You gave us a route and before all of us, you are loyal to that. ""

*happy sigh*

What the Dead Know Chapter by DazzledbyJake
Review by MCvelvetkitten
Chapter 10
HOLY SHITE!!!
O.O
DUUUDEE!!!

Thats what I meant when I said I was thinking something REALLY bad about Charlie!!! I KNEW HE WOULD ARREST JAKE! I KNEW!!! Well I didnt know what for but I had a feeling he will and he did so =P

CRAP

and hell to the no - no panties for Ness, in fact, all of her panties should magically disaper...the Panty fairy should take them away... all of them XD

Dazz ur driving me mental! AWESOME!!!

What the Dead Know by DazzledbyJake
Review by WendyD
Chapter 10
Daz! Wow! I am almost speechless with freakin' horror!

OK, so Leah is a hooker hobag and needs to back off! I am so freakin' suspicious of her right now...my gut is going crazy!

Who has a grudge so big that they would be willing to frame Jake...and hurt Nessie so bad? LEAH anyone? Anyone willing to take that bet yet? Forget Victoria...she is crazy, but Leah is just plain mean, spiteful and an angry bi'atch!

Yes, Daz, you have flared my temper...and my aggravation...sorry babe!

Now, I so freakin' loved the kitchen scene...gonna be hard to ""try that position again"" if he is IN...JAIL!

Poor Charlie...you know he did not want to do it. but had no choice...somehow, they better get freakin' busy and figure out what is going on and who is doing this...

I bet Leah was watching Jake and Nessie through a window...freakin' voyeur and all!

Sorry...I better stop! LOL!

All and all... this was a great chapter and things are slowly coming together and I cannot wait for the next chapter...

REALLY CANNOT WAIT!

Grrrrrr...

Your favorite...or not...

Stalker Fan...Wendy D



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home