Straight to the Vein - Hide and Drink by Savage




Photobucket

A Straight to the Vein podcast will focus on a specific fic, and we won’t be afraid to talk about any aspect of it – including spoilers. These will be stand-alone episodes, so you only have to listen to ones about fics you’re interested in. In the regular show, we don’t let each other go on about any one fic for too long – there will be no such rule here!


For our first installment of SttV, we discuss Hide and Drink by Savage. This fic is totally pwn'ng Althea and Kari. Our guest pimp is Candace/Wordslinger










Hide and Drink
Hide and Drink by Savage
Bella's blood was just too tempting to be ignored. While Edward drags her around the world, barely keeping a step ahead of his frantic family, Bella battles the monster for possession of the gentler vampire inside her captor. EPOV. Rated M-violence/sex



Links
ff.net
twilighted
twilighted thread
Savages' blog
Savage Interview on SYTYCW
Savage Interview on Robsten Love


Leave us a comment and let us know what you think of this new feature!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 11, 2010 at 6:36 AM , Blogger Savage said...

Thanks for featuring H&D! I really enjoyed listening to it! :)

-Savage

 
At June 11, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Blogger BellaFlan said...

As soon as I heard the other pimps rec it, I stopped everything I was doing to read. Savage gifted the fandom community with a truly compelling, unique and dark story. Thank you!

 
At June 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really good session. Pretty cool to have an awesome group of ladies doing this and hope to hear more!

 
At June 13, 2010 at 1:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you all were channeling me when it came to the opions of this fic. Kari was especially right on the money with my own feelings and evaluations of H&D as well as Alice and the Volturi. This is the first time I ever listened to a podcast and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to more.

-Sandraj60

 
At June 17, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Luxie said...

Awesome 'cast guys! Love the whole sttv concept, brilliant! :) And I love Hide & Drink (love me some Darkward) and really enjoyed listening to your discussion.

I am pleading... *kneels like good, obedient submissive* for y'all to do a Master of the Universe sttv segment. PLEASE?!
You ladies rock!

 
At July 13, 2010 at 1:45 AM , Anonymous DayAnnKnight said...

Holy Shit! I am so not a team Edward fan..But after taking this hit, I had to read it. Guess what I fucking love the Crazy ass vamp! Well at least this authors version anyways...Cant wait for the updates!
You ladies Rock! BTW You did Awesome Candace!
DayAnnKnight

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home